One of my photographs has been printed full page in the latest issue of Wedding Cakes Magazine. It's the Autumn 2015 issue. Here's the photo they used.
This was from our Vintage Styled Wedding Shoot at the Great North Museum (Hancock). I previously blogged about this shoot here. Here's what the photo looked like in the magazine.
The cake was kindly provided by Isabelle at the Designer Cake Company. They produce some truly stunning wedding cakes, and I'd highly recommend them if you are looking for a wedding cake designer in the north East. If you'd like to know more about the Designer Cake Company I've previously blogged about them here.
More about Wedding Cakes Magazine
This Autumn 2015 publication is the 56th issue of Wedding Cakes, the UK’s only magazine to feature hundreds of new and unseen designs from the world’s most talented cake makers.
Wedding Cakes magazine is at the forefront of all the latest trends, from the Wedding Cake Showroom at the Squires Kitchen Exhibition which they curate each spring, to the hundreds of beautiful images submitted each issue by top designers from around the world. Feast your eyes on over 220 new designs in this issue’s collections.
In this issue
- Over 220 new wedding cake designs
- Step-by-step tutorials from Poppy Pickering and Helen Mansey of Bellissimo Cakes
- Style sections and ‘Get the Look’ trend updates
- Recipe for a beautiful pistachio naked layer cake
- How to make engagement ring biscuit favours
- Cake Business: essential tips from professional cake consultant Kathy Moore on pricing for profit
- Articles and interviews
- Real weddings
- Books for the Big Day: wedding and cake decorating book reviews
- Exclusive competitions and giveaways
- ... and much more!
Wedding Cakes magazine is published four times a year towards the end of December, March, June and September. Visit www.facebook.com/weddingcakesmag to find out more and see the latest updates.
Thankyou to all of the other contributors to this photo shoot including Floral Design by Anthony, LL-Makeup, Reflection Hair and Beauty, Michelle et al Vintage and our model Costa.